VisionR Is Growing!
Senior Frontend Engineer
There is an incredibly exciting new opportunity at VisionR to become a senior member of our Frontend Development Team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for open-source software and enjoy working in a fast-paced, challenging but rewarding environment.
- Work closely with key product stakeholders to define and build new front-end applications as well as the redevelopment of existing internal and external interfaces
- Development of modular and testable front-end software components for the core platform across a number of existing web services / APIs
- Code optimisation for performance and scalability with some maintenance and refactoring of existing legacy systems
- Participate in regular code reviews and team knowledge sharing activities
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years experience in modern Web UI development.
- Experience with writing automated tests (e.g. Jest, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, AVA, tape).
- Experience using Git in a professional/workplace environment.
- A solid understanding in core web and browser concepts (e.g. how the browser parses and constructs a web page, accessibility, etc)
- Masters Degree or equivalent experience.
- Good understanding of UI/UX design techniques.