VisionR Is Growing!
Job Title: Business Development Representative (BDR)
Job Type: Full-time
Do you have the following?
- A great interest and experience in a career in B2B Tech / IT sales?
- Energetic, enthusiastic & a positive attitude?
- Curious, self-starter, collaborative & a willingness to learn & succeed?
We are looking for Business Development Representatives (BDRs) to join our expanding team and focus on generating new business opportunities and following up on inbound leads, from self-driven and team-collaborative outbound initiatives.
You must be an ambitious and forward-thinking individual with an interest in joining a fast growing cutting-edge tech company to help cultivate customer relationships and enrich pipelines.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a focus on generating new business opportunities, converting potential leads to customers, and presenting. Full training will be provided regarding VisionR technology and the sales cycle.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR) you will be responsible for pursuing & generating new prospects, positioning VisionR’s SaaS platform & its services, demonstrating a thorough understanding of VisionR’s value proposition, and being responsible for converting a lead into a sale.
- Proactive Outbound lead generation: identify, quantify, and generate new qualified opportunities for the sales
- Follow-up and qualify all inbound leads
- Convert (inbound/outbound) leads into customers
- Cultivate customer relationships and identify upsell opportunities
- Make visits to customer premises for presentations and implementation meetings
- Hold sales meetings and conduct client presentations
- Develop a solid understanding of business development & it’s alignment with the sales process
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and qualification calls with prospective clients
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams
- Regular weekly and monthly reporting on business development activity
- Maintain knowledge, awareness of competitive products, and communicate information learned with product team
We will give you:
- Competitive compensation (+ commission)
- Collaborative, transparent, and innovative working culture
- Combination of office & remote-working
- Opportunity to grow into a key managerial/governance position
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Ability to gain access to decision-makers via phone calls, social networks, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to align company team goals with sales initiatives
- Keen interest in technology, with some general knowledge in various IT areas
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, and time management.