Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Do you have the following?
- A great interest and experience in a career in B2B Tech / IT sales?
- Energetic, enthusiastic & positive attitude?
- Curious, self-starter, collaborative & a willingness to learn & succeed?
VisionR empowers bricks-and-mortar retailers to drive revenues through actionable shopper data.
Whether it's completing the offline to online connection, store performance, marketing attribution, or product/promotion analysis… VisionR technology means any physical retailer can compete with the rich insights being delivered through eCommerce.
We are looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our expanding team and focus on generating new business opportunities and following up on inbound leads, from self-driven and team-collaborative outbound initiatives.
You must be an ambitious and forward-thinking individual with an interest in joining a fast-growing cutting-edge tech company to help cultivate customer relationships and enrich pipelines.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a focus on generating new business opportunities, converting potential leads to customers, and presenting. Full training will be provided regarding VisionR technology and the sales cycle.
As the Sales Development Representative (SDR) you will be responsible for pursuing & generating new prospects, positioning VisionR's SaaS platform & its services, demonstrating a thorough understanding of VisionR's value proposition, and being responsible for converting a lead into a sale.
- Proactive Outbound lead generation: identify, quantify, and generate new qualified opportunities for the sales
- Follow-up and qualify all inbound leads
- Convert (inbound/outbound) leads into customers
- Cultivate customer relationships and identify upsell opportunities
- Make visits to customer premises for presentations and implementation meetings
- Hold sales meetings and conduct client presentations
- Develop a solid understanding of business development & its alignment with the sales process
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling, and qualification calls with prospective clients
- Collaborate with sales & marketing teams
- Regular weekly and monthly reporting on business development activity
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of competitive products, and communicate information learned with the product team
We will give you:
- Competitive compensation (commission)
- Collaborative, transparent, and innovative working culture
- Combination of office & remote-working
- Opportunity to grow into a key managerial/governance position
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of retail operations
- Ability to gain access to decision-makers via phone calls, social networks, etc.
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to align company team goals with sales initiatives
- Keen interest in technology, with some general knowledge in various IT areas
- Excellent organisational skills including prioritisation, scheduling, and time management.
Apply by sending your CV
What Gets Measured, Gets Managed!
VisionR mines data directly from shoppers as they navigate stores, empowering retailers with real-time insights to maximise their decisions & revenues.